- Excursion durations will vary (depending on age and workshop) and can begin any time of the day.
- We recommend starting in the morning, so it’s not too hot and students can enjoy morning tea or lunch at the hub.
- All Randwick LGA schools receive a $5 discount per student.
- Every workshop includes a tour of the farm.
- There are different versions of each workshop available for different year groups.
- We adapt each workshop to the age of the students and the topics that they are currently learning.
- It is very popular for school groups to attend for two workshops, with a lunch break in between.
- You are also invited to add an ‘extra’ activity to your session from the list below. These extra activities run for approximately 20-30 minutes.
You are invited to add an ‘extra’ activity to your session from the list below. These extra activities run for approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Bushwalk and mandala making
- Mini permabee session (planting and harvesting at the farm)
- Australian animal scavenger hunt
- Making delicious herbal tea
- Cooking caramel candies
- Making essential oil sachets (potpourri)
- 7 Species of Israel: Students learn about the historical Jewish connections to agriculture and nature in a hands-on experience at the farm.
For Community and many other events we run here at Adamama check out our What's on page